Pilgrim Rest Baptist Church is a place where the entire family can learn to live the Christian faith in a safe, friendly, and loving environment. We are passionate about introducing people to Jesus Christ and teaching them to live the Christian life with purpose to the glory of God. If you're new to PRBC, this page is designed to answer some of the basic questions you might have.
At PRBC, we believe membership means ministry. We believe every person has a unique place of service that reflects their passion and gifts. That's why we've created four great environments for people of all ages to grow toward maturity in mind, body and spirit.
Attend our Newcomer's Class & Membership Orientation
We offer Bible Study Classes and discipleship opportunities for all ages so they can grow in spirit and truth as true worshippers of Christ.
There are many ways to follow God's call of ministry at PRBC. As we continue to grow, we are continually seeking volunteers for different areas of ministry.
Our goal for each member at PRBC is to participate in short-term mission projects at home and abroad.
The purpose of Pilgrim Rest Baptist Church is to glorify God by fulfilling the Great Commandment (Matthew 22:36-40) and the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20). We believe found within these verses are five God given purposes for our church.
1) Fellowship- To encourage, support and pray for each other as members of the family of God. To share our lives with one another.
2) Worship- To participate in public worship services together and maintain personal daily devotions.
3) Discipleship- To help members become fully devoted followers of Jesus. We desire to promote personal and spiritual through small groups and Bible teaching.
4) Service- To serve unselfishly in Jesus’ name by meeting the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of those in our Church, community, and world.
5) Evangelism- To share the good news of Jesus with as many people as possible in our community and throughout the world.